Elgato Eyetv Hybrid Mac Software Download UPDATED Free

Elgato Eyetv Hybrid Mac Software Download

Write your thoughts in our old-fashioned annotate

MacUpdate Comment Policy. We strongly recommend leaving comments, nonetheless comments with abusive words, bullying, personal attacks of whatsoever blazon will be moderated.

amstereofan

Mar 22 2022

Version: iv.0.0

8526/7 installs ok merely any channel produces no video. I take tried to get a phone call back from Geniatech half dozen times merely they never call. Any ideas anyone delight ? Using Monterey 12.3

Aargl

Mar 22 2022

Version: 4.0.0

The current v4.0.0_8527 is not bad, but compared to v3.6.9 (here on 10.14) information technology eats more than CPU and the timeline is smaller and then it'southward not as easy to utilise. Unfortunately, v3 is 32 bits so no style for recent OSes.

davecroft4

Nov 26 2021

Version: 4.0.0

Love Sirs, I've merely purchased EyeTV T2 lite from ebay and tried several times to put in the activation key but I tin can't go whatsoever further than that. I was suppled with two activation keys, one was clear and on the leaflet in the box. The other was written in long hand and wasn't and then clear. Please volition you lot help me with this equally I've been trying to solve this for several hours. Kind regards David Croft

petermcdermott

Aug 23 2021

Version: 4.0.0

The App is flawed. I bought a week ago. Sice so, it continually fails and will not run. Information technology ran for that ane calendar week, but at present fails every fourth dimension I try to load. There is something seriously awry.

treaclespongeuk

Jun 17 2021

Version: 4.0.0

I so want to find the silver lining in this product version but can't recall of anything. You would have to be admittedly drastic to put up with its major flaws and quirks but quite frankly there is little culling for watching terrestrial TV on a Mac. Without fail it crashes daily. It tin can cope with a single channel change simply no more before it crashes. The scrub bar, program list are appalling. EyeTV, I was your number one fan, now you lot are my worst nightmare.

pfuzerharry

May 13 2021

Version: 4.0.0

Watching Telly- the time when you lot can relax and know a lot of news. Now I can picket from my new MAC. I Looooove It!

Bill-601

I have an EyeTV 250 Plus that I've used with version three of this software for a long time. I'm to the point where I tin't upgrade my OS much further. The developer plainly has a long way to go on the 64-bit version.

michaelbuchmann

Non functional - no service. Just a rip-off!

clemensmug-1

Version 1,2,3 all perfect, No4 is very very bad ! No load off all pay channels !!! Can't add 1 channel what is missing. EPG info missing. Bad output options.

Rob-h

October 12 2020

Version: 4.0.0

I put upwards with the quirks of the 32bit version and had to upgrade to the 64bit version when upgrading to macOS Catalina. Scrolling through the plan guide is a nightmare - you lot scroll upward or down to wait for a different channel and the display merely jumps back to where it started and it repeatedly does this making it impossible to modify channels. Also the fast forward and rewind keys have disappeared since the latest 'upgrade' to v4.0.0 (8523). Wish the developers would but sort information technology out!

Libertyforall1776

Sep 16 2020

Version: 4.0.0

This app needs a demo mode or demo activation code, and so nosotros tin can meet if it all works as expected before outlaying money.

lorastock

Aug 11 2020

Version: 4.0.0

Eye TV device that y'all plug into USB port on computer can become loose if you keep inserting & removing, hence stuffing up Television receiver reception.. this has happened with 2 Eye Boob tube devices I bought. And also doesn't have much move to stuff upwards reception- slight movement of laptop can exist all information technology takes. Currently have a reception problem with one channel merely.. (Channel 9 Australia) looks like is not an issue with the device itself, given is i channel just. If always there's a trouble with private channel reception information technology's e'er blasted CHANNEL 9 ??

caubrey

Jul 20 2020

Version: 4.0.0

I've given this 1 star but in fact it is 0. Eye Goggle box used to exist a vivid piece of software simply ever since the High german visitor took it over information technology has become useless. All the reviews beneath are correct: all sorts of problems occurring with EyeTV3 on High Sierra but poor (and at present non-existent) customer service; they sold me the latest software and a new EyeTV Netstream4S (for use on a MacBook Pro with Catalina) knowing there is no Userguide and no consign facility - 6 months agone they said they were working on it! This is not fit for purpose as under the 1987 Consumer Protection Act. I can't understand why they bought EyeTV if they weren't going to look after it. I am desperately trying to find an culling organization. Does anyone know of ane?

Schramm

Jul 10 2020

Version: iv.0.0

I did not forget the rating. My vote is 0 stars. The 4.0 ist still useable. The export function does not work at all and the App is clumsily slow.

Schramm

Jul 10 2020

Version: iv.0.0

The 4.0 ist still useable. The export part does non work at all and the App is clumsily tiresome.

totalfool

They took my money and at present won't respond with an activation code bunch of crooks

Aargl

Website says: "System (minimum requirements) Operating system: macOS 10.14 or higher"

lursay

May 11 2020

Version: 3.6.9

Crappy software nether the new 64 bits upgrade version 4 . Information technology is marred with flaws, specially the editing which is good for the garbage and more than recently the lecture of the videos is choppy/jerky. And the sort of assistance one gets is hopeless. Was a amuse before nether 32 bits. What a waist and a shame

lpowers530

January 22 2020

Version: 3.6.9

EyeTv used to be a 32 bit program. One time Apple went to 64bit the product stopped working. Emailed and so called customer service and they sent me a beta version, that also does not work. At present they won't respond to emails. At one point I asked for my coin back and was told I need to tell them where I bought the production, the actual receipt and how much did I pay for every. At present there is nothing...no response from anyone. Full wast of time and Coin. Stay abroad from EyeTv and all of their other products. You will lose in the terminate....

Jeff-H-

Jan 17 2020

Version: three.6.nine

Wow this software has REALLY turned to garbage! This was SUCH a keen piece of SW...I used information technology for close to 15 years just I've actually started to look elsewhere for alternatives. I fabricated the mistake of immigration the EPG and it went from an bilious piece of software to but a piece of...well, y'all know. SAVE YOUR $$$!!! This SW has been going steadily down hill for years.

Elgato Eyetv Hybrid Mac Software Download UPDATED Free

Posted by: benjaminwhicen.blogspot.com

Comments